Tuesday 29 July 2014

Tag Tuesday! I Love Summer! | Hey It's Hannah

Whoo, it's summer, hot and chilled out. I saw this tag and had to do it! It's the I LOVE SUMMER TAG!

Here are the Questions!

1. Favorite bronzer for summer?
To be honest, I'm not a fan of bronzer and don't tend to wear it just because I don't feel I need it and I can't apply it very well.

2. You're relaxing in a hammock, on a tropical island. What are you sipping on? (Favorite summer drink)
Honestly, I don't know if anyone drinks these anymore, but my favourite summer drink is a Coke Float, as a 14 year old, I'm not old enough to have a Sex On The Beach or Pina Colada so I'll stick with what I can have!

3. Favorite summer lip product?
Got to be Tanya Burr's lipgloss in Aurora, with Smile, Dream, Sparkle over the top!

4. Pool or Beach?
Got to say the Beach!
5. Summer = crazy hair! What's your must-have styling product?
My hair doesn't really get crazy but i'd have to say TRESemme Keratin Smooth heat protectant!

6. Sun bathing or fake tan?
I like the fact with fake tan, you don't have to spend hours in the sun but I do love sunbathing with music blaring out. So I don't have a preference.
  
7. Favorite summer nail polish?
 Not the biggest nail varnish fan but anything summery/pastely, probably yellow or coral!

8. Any summer traditions?
Nope!

9. Favorite summer scent?
Any of the Victoria Secret body mists!

10. Favorite BBQ food?
Pulled Pork!


Hope that TAG got you in the summer spirit!
Hannah.

1 comment: