Friday 25 July 2014

FIF: LUSH COSMETICS | Hey It's Hannah



Am I the only person who changes names when they order Starbucks!?


Last Weekend, I popped into LUSH Cosmetics in Norwich for the first time ever! I know, I know, a typical beauty obsessed teenager surely should've been to LUSH before!

I've walked past it before, smelt it and read all about it from other people, until last weekend, I hadn't experienced the LUSH life!

I had the best customer service I think i've ever had in a shop before, the lady was so nice and had the best eyelashes i've ever seen (get back to the post Hannah!) and was so helpful picking out things that I wasn't allergic to, I absolutely loved the things she mentioned to me.

I started off with Ickle Baby Bot and Butterball, Ickle Baby Bot is £1.95 and Butterball is £2.50, which in my eyes is an affordable price for a treat but not on a daily basis!

 I was very anxious of these products effecting my skin but my body reacted amazingly to them! If you haven't tried LUSH, I recommend you do!

FIF: THUMBS UP!
I will be trying LUSH again and may even do a haul! ;)

Reviews on both products will be coming on Thursday, so look out for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment