Sunday 27 July 2014

Favourite Outfit of The Week | Hey It's Hannah

I've been off school for 4 days now, I've put makeup on once, let's be fair, whose skin doesn't like to have a break!?

Where I live, every year they host a mini Gala with fair rides, music acts, fireworks and just a great atmosphere where mostly everyone in the neighborhood comes out and enjoys themselves.

It's set on the beach cliff top so I picked an outfit dressy but casual at the same time. We went at night so it was starting to cool down.

Here's what I wore;

Boxy Top: New Look
I absolutely love boxy tops as they're so flattering
and suit every body shape. The other thing I love
about them is that they can be dressed up or can be dressed down.

I got this from the New Look sale a few weeks ago for £7.99! I thought it was such a bargain, I brought it in blue too!

I wore thick black leggings from H&M with this, H&M do the best leggings!







Sandals - Primark









For shoes, I chose to wear sandals as on the beach, they're the easiest thing to get on and off and doesn't matter if you get sand in them.

 Sandals never last long for me, even though I only wear them for 6 weeks, i've never seen a pair of sandals that I've wanted so much that i'd keep for the next year. I get all my sandals from Primark because they're really affordable and good quality for the price. I hunted for these sandals for ages! All the sandals I liked weren't in my size and in Primark, everything is everywhere! These I think were £4.                  





Bag - Primark
 

 To finish my look off, I went for a black handbag/shoulder bag also from Primark! I got it a few weeks ago for £8! What a fantastic bargain!

I love that it's a classic handbag but you can wear it down on your shoulder.

This bag looks small but you can fit a kitchen sink inside! *laughs*

Definitely a great outfit accessory! 






So that's it for today's post!
Hannah.

2 comments:

  1. I love the bag! :D

    http://perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so suprised to see such a great bag in Primark!

    ReplyDelete