Monday 28 July 2014

Hot or Not: Garnier Micellar Water | Hey It's Hannah

Micellar water is hot right now with Bioderma leading the way. Although makeup remover is a key staple in a makeup bag, why not spend more money on makeup, and get a great dupe for your favourite makeup remover?

I used to use cheap makeup remover wipes but finally brought Garnier's Micellar water when it was on offer in Superdrug a few months back.


Removes makeup and soothes the skin.

Garnier says this 400ml bottle should last 200 uses, if you use 2ml each time.
I've used this bottle since 26th May and i'm around half way through. I worked out if I used this 6 times a week, in total I've had around 60 uses out of this. I must be using more than the '2ml use'.

In terms of taking off makeup, it takes everything off extremely easily except from mascara, waterproof or non waterproof.


 The ingredients are suitable for sensitive skin and is hypoallergenic.
It hasn't effected my skin and hasn't caused me to break out.


This product is in stores like Boots, Superdrug and Tesco. The RRP is around £3 which is an incredible price.

 This product is HOT!


Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment